14 December 2013

What could be more fun than moving?

Moving during the holidays!

While trying to resuscitate a dying blog and host a virtual-and-IRL holiday race.

And coping with a crabby, stiff, painful arthritic hip.

I could go on but I'll spare you.

This is just a reminder that Jingle Bell Hell 2013 Week started today. Yay!!! If you missed the original post it's HERE.

I really hope some people come to the IRL version next Saturday. Yes, of COURSE there will be donuts. If people actually promised to show up, I'd get a box of Peet's coffee but y'all are a flaky bunch ;-) I won't be running this year but am hoping to get PT-clearance to ride my bike along the course to make sure no one CHEATS this year. Last year there was some discussion about length of course and who won and if everyone ran the same distance (they didn't) and if that was legit (it was).

So this is a rambling, nonsensical post by a frazzled, moving, achy momma who still hasn't gotten a tree or presents for her kids...or husband...letting you know #JBH2013 is ON and to share two priceless bits of YouTube garbage that made my older kids laugh so hard they cried...








Because laughter is what makes the world go round...right?

Happy Weekend to everyone! May your running feel effortless and your spleen do it's thing and your yoga ball stay where it's supposed to ;-)

Lots o' love...

XL

7 comments:

  1. Wish I was local and I'd run your race! Even though I don't even like donuts (I know, I might be sick or something. Their texture grosses me out.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am doing the virtual version sometime this week. I have a IRL 5K on the 21st so this virtual will be a good workout in prep for that as well. We have had snow and ice for over a week so while originally I thought I would knock out the virtual this weekend but there is too much ice on the ground for my liking so sometime this week it will happen. Need to make sure I have the iPod charged this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this guy's Chatroulette videos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both videos are awesome.

    Virtual entry here: http://bitingtongue.blogspot.com/2013/12/jingle-bell-hell.html

    Happy Winter Holidays to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be there!!! And I'll even watch what I eat the night before so I don't have, er, "stomach issues" rendering me useless. Let me know if you need any help with organizing/prep. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My virtual entry is here http://blog.ransick.org/2013/12/jingle-bell-hell-2013.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome when sports bring you so much pleasure! To make my body able to take any workout more like pleasure than tough routine, I am taking proper nutrition enforced by dietary supplements. Military Grade Nutritionals provide me with perfect energy supply and naturally enhance my endurance and strength. Now I am able to increase my running distances and feel better afterwards. Morover, I've intensified my strength trainings, which I also love to do, and my muscle mass increases steadily.

    ReplyDelete

we *heart* comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...