01 April 2011

Vecchio Venerdì... with a guessing game!

We're going on a trip.

To a place we've been before.

Everyone in the family has been there except for Miss C.

Where are we going?

Let's play Blue's Clues...

Our first pawprint is...
My first time... 1996
And that's our first clue!
(put it in our notebook :)
'cuz it's whose clues? Blue's Clues!

We got to find another pawprint...

It's in yesterday's post...
about halfway down the page.

And that's our second clue! (put it in that notebook ... whose clues? Blue's Clues!)

Now we find that last pawprint...


And that's our third clue!

Put it in the notebook... whose clues? Blue's Clues!  

You know what to do!

Sit down in our Thinking Chair and think... think... 
theee-uh-eee-uh-eee-uh-eee-uh-ink...


'Cuz when we use our mind and take a step at a time, we can do 
ANYTHING
that we wanna do!

Did you figure it out?

Yay! Put it in a comment and I will send you a postcard from there if you like :)

If you didn't understand this post, you don't have little kids :P

********************
And remember to VOTE!!!  see the picture of me and Fidel up in the sidebar?
Click on it and VOTE! And if you go to my Facebook page (see sidebar for that, too) and 'like' it, you will be eligible for sharing in the photo contest prize!

17 comments:

  1. I voted for you and LOVE the blues clues game, but it's going to take me a minute to figure out where you are going! I'm going to, though, because I want a post card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the post ... but I don't have any guesses. Let us know when you get there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Were you a rower?? I have no idea where you are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also a rower - I guess paris!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't row that much, but I rowed in college in WI. Good times :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know where, so I won't guess - but we'd love a postcard :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is hilarious! When I see Vecchio, I immediately recall Pucinni's lyrics from "O Mio Babbino Caro" and I think Firenze, but... I'm just a new follower through Tara's Weekend Hop (and I need to read back some).

    Buon viaggio (wherever you're going)!

    Baby Talk without the Babble

    ReplyDelete
  8. First pic definitely has a Euro flava to it. So, based on the second clue it would be either Switzerland or France. I got nothing on the coneheads unless I google them (and I won't give Google the pleasure).

    Alright I gotta ask: Are you digitizing all those old prints as you go along? Or did you use some 'professional' equipment to get everything digitized at once?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my god, I am aweful at Blue's Clues (my kids are way too old, do I get a free postcard anyway?!?!? Please?!?). I'm looking at that river in the picture and so I'm going to guess...crap, I don't know....I want to say France but the coneheads are messing me up. How about Copenhagen?!?

    ReplyDelete
  10. My kids are too old too but I'm guessing Italy because of the passport. Were you a rower? Oh man were you a rower. Can't believe how many trips you took the year G was born. It's kind of sickening.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have two little boys but they have never watched Blues Clues. That's pathetic, right? I'm guessing...Italy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Che bello, Firenze!
    And the food in Tuscany is delicious!
    Buone vacanze!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tough one - I'm guessing Paris.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I guess Paris. Can I get a postcard please even if I guessed incorrectly?

    I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU TRAVELED SO MUCH WITH G WHEN HE WAS SO LITTLE. OMG.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can only imagine that it is some place soooo cool! I want to go too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. After seeing all those pictures in that blog post it would appear you have traveled everywhere. I'm going to guess Hawaii because that is where I want to go.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Guessing France based on the pictures.

    ReplyDelete

we *heart* comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...