31 January 2011

A Lil' Granny's Gadget Teaser...

I assure you this is a kitchen gadget!

It is made of soft rubber... very pliable.

I figured out what it is about a month ago... only because I finally saw that it has the dang name on the side!  
not so sure how i missed that!

But I'm not telling you what it is... 
you have to guess 
or wait until it comes out 
on video tonight!




And even though I now know what it is and have seen a drawing showing how to use it, I am still not entirely convinced I can make it work.  We shall see....

2 comments:

  1. female contraceptive? Beats me. I don't know. I think I'll go on to the next post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude!!!! it's a KITCHEN GADGET!!!!

    ReplyDelete

we *heart* comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...