06 October 2011

So little fanfare...

It is Taking It On's first ever bloggiversary!

I have nothing planned :P

And much as Eeyore said...

No cake.


No presents.


Some bloggiversary....

But...

Remember... I am suffering from PSDTP (Pre-race Self-depricating Taper Psychosis). The crisis should subside Sunday afternoon. Until then, cut me some slack, take all my postings with a grain of salt, pay no attention to the man behind the curtain... o, wrong movie... see what I mean? Sheesh... losing my mind....

But if you insist on celebrating Taking It On's bloggiversary, you could go on over to Free Fringes and vote for this awesome mess :) Click this link and then click my star... Lucky Number Thirteen :) The prize is super cool and I really want it... but sadly, we are really lagging :(

Update on the voting... it's over and we finished fifth. Now we wait on the judges' votes ... 

Thanks, everyone, for making this past year so fun and memorable and reading my stuff. Performance art in a vacuum is no fun. Audiences make it awesome!

20 comments:

  1. happy blogiversary! I voted for you too, good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted! Happy blogiversary, and hope you have an AMAZING Sunday morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congrats on your Blogiversary ... and good luck on your race! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Voted!

    Happy blog-iversary, and good luck in the race! PSDTP...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy day...even if you don't think it is. It's a milestone, so enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy blogiversary!!! Wow!! I will go over and vote for you now! Congratulations! I always enjoy visiting your site! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary to you and your bloggie :).

    I'll go vote!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I voted! And I'd send a present 'cept you never gave me your upper body size. I'm guessing a medium? Small? I do love showering you with prezzies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I voted! Happy blogiversary! I'm glad you're here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY!! Happy Blogoversary!!

    Tip to increase viewership: More nose videos.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Blogiversary!! I thought I voted but not sure it did anything. This was yesterday. You will be awesome on Sunday! Go Go Go!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Blogiversary, friend! Yeah, yesterday's voting was brutal, but it would make Sunday's race even better because you've got all that pent-up fury and energy just waiting to come out! Go, go, go Einstein! And make sure you take a picture of that Revenge of the Crack guy again if he makes an appearance!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ya I just tried to vote for you and then came back when I couldn't figure out how and noticed the "update" lol happy blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  14. happy blogiversary! Good luck this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Blogiversary!! How exciting, I'll have cake for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aw, Happy Blogiversary!! But, no cake??!! Bummer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. 1 year! I am right behind you..coming up Oct 30!

    looking forward to seeing you tomorrow? when do you get in?

    what wave are you planning on? I think 3rd for me.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey, happy blogiversary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Blog-anniversary. Good luck for sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Many happy returns of your blogiversary! (I am like that lame boyfriend with late flowers from the gas station with this comment, but the feelings are heartfelt) Look forward to hearing about your latest adventure down south. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

we *heart* comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...