Yes, I have awesome hair. That fact is indisputable. My hair will one day be super famous, and you can say you knew it when. But like most people with awesome hair, there are days when I wish I had different hair. The grass is always greener... or the hair less wacked-out... or something...
Did you know that I also have a love/hate thing with my nose? I always have. It surely does its job well in that I have a great sense of smell. This quality I usually love...delicious baked goods, the earth after a good rain, blooming flowers that are not corpse lilies... dog crap and loaded diapers... not so much :P
But I have never been particularly fond of how it looks. I think it is just too big for my pinhead and too pointy for its own good. It sticks out so far that I whack it on things... like doorways... from time to time.
Who'd've thunk my nose would be featured in a movie? Yeah... I know! I still can't believe it!
I don't know how many of you took the time to click the Nuun HTC video link I posted a few weeks ago, but since I know it was so much work and might have maxed out the number of windows open on your screen at that given moment, I've embedded it for your viewing pleasure... and I am directing you to the most important scenes... Nose being of primary importance and Nuun Platuun a close second :) I do need to point these things out because they are not super easy to find in and amongst all the sparkle ;-) I kid you... I'm a kidder :P Okay... enough emoticons... here's the video...
The parts you want to pay especially close attention to are as follows (times aren't necessarily exact):
- 0:53.... Cupcake's famous "Good job, girl!"
- 1:17.... Super Kim and her winning smile :)
- 1:27.... THTH Susan (that stands for 'too hot to handle') who just ran a 3:18 marathon(!!!) stripping down to her super sexy shortshorts.
- 1:34.... Nose's DEBUT!!!! Looking sharp ;-)
- 1:57.... Nose's key scene... cut down by the director so you can't see her full range of abilities...
- 1:59.... Tonia, who is an awesome spokesperson and still questioning the whereabouts of our trophies.
- 2:06.... Cupcake again... giving her often-imitated 'thumbs up'!
- 2:11.... Blonde Ponytail, unfortunately obscured in the only shadow she experienced during that hot, hot leg so you cannot see how fabulously her awesome Moving Comfort Juno bra supports her... remember Boobs I Follow?
- 2:52.... Nose participates in a high-five with Megan from AfterNuun Delight... their team's Glamour Leg runner.
- 2:58.... Nose assists in a comforting, motherly kiss and hug for Megan. Nose knows how hard it was. Love you, Megan :)
I didn't mention everyone by name because this post really was all about Nose. But so that no one's feelings are hurt...and in the name of good teamsmanship... I will snag a corner of Nose's marquee and praise the rest... in order of legs run that would be: Tricia, Caitlin, Kerrie, our Faster Bunny, Lisa, and Harmony. Click on the words "AfterNuun Delight" here or above to get names and links for all those awesomely sparkly women :)
That's enough... Nose is getting cranky about having to share the limelight.
Pretty stellar how I calm my nerves, eh? Distraction, distraction, distraction...
Thursday, October 6 is Taking It On's birthday or bloggiversary (how do you spell that anyway? anyone actually know?). ONE whole year. Wooo hoooo! What better way to celebrate than by helping Lucky Number 13 win an actual real contest with an actual real prize? Yeah! It's taking place today... on TIO's birthday and it will be here! There is some extremely talented competition and I could definitely use your help in getting the popular vote :)