It's time to play....
and my big gigantic bonus pick... my entire gang that is Team Nuun Two... I wonder if they'll play?
I was tagged by Kovas... who was tagged by Chris K, the Manly Runner... who pilfered the idea from Colleen of Iron Diva...
I am super excited to play because I love a good overshare. TMI could be my initials. Let's get cracking with a no-holds-barred interrogation ... no torture necessary. You ask. I answer.
Ask away for the next several days... let's say Sunday sometime, and I'll post answers on Monday.
To make it super interesting and in the hopes of getting lots of
inappropriately probing juicy good questions, there will be prizes!
You can win
A perfect prize for summer, n'est-ce pas? Adding Nuun to your hydration equation is super smart... lots of electrolyte goodness and no sugar. Drop it in your water bottle and you're good to go :) I want to share the NuunLove I've been getting from Team Nuun as a member of their Hood to Coast Relay team with all o' y'all, so here's how it'll work... and you know with me it is never simple ;-)
- first of all, NO following is required... anyone can play... you just need to ask me a question.
- secondly, if you are interested in being considered for a NuunPrize please say so in your comment (just a quick "want it" will suffice, but you can be more flowery if you wish) and tell me what flavor... you can pick any two... go to their site here to see what the choices are.
- third, there will be three categories for the prizes... 1. most bizarre question asked... score points for creativity... but must be realistically answerable (fantasy inquiries are allowed). 2. most 'telling' question... score points for probing and digging for the true essence (or embarrassing past) of me. 3. most flattering question... score points for sucking up to my vanity.
Let's have some fun... 'cuz FUN is what it's all about :)
As part of this Q & A game, I am to tag five more players. I couldn't stop at just five. I picked more.
I am tagging a few people who are known over-sharers (even though they pretty much tell-all on their blogs already) because I think they will actually play along and invite challenging questions where others might simply blush or walk away.... and then some who I really want to know more about... for better or worse :P
- Beth from Shut Up and Run
- Sandra from Absolutely Narcissism
- Jenn from Running Sane
- Caroline my favorite Canadian runner in exile
- Laurie who is The (Mis)Adventures of a Jogging Stroller Mom
- Tricia, who will show us Endurance Isn't Only Physical
- Average A of Diary of an Average Runner
- TMB who is Racing with Babes
- Kerrie from Mom vs. Marathon
- Margs, The Faster Bunny
- Lisa who is Discovering the Meaning of Stonehenge (a runner's journey)
- Jess who is THE Blonde Ponytail
- Susan, our Nurse on the Run
- Harmony of Keep On Keeping On
I know that not everyone is a fan of games like this. No worries if you've been tagged don't want to play. It's not like a chain letter where you'll go broke and have 25 years of bad luck... but you're missing out!
To play, just grab that "Q & A" sign up top and set up shop :)