07 July 2011

Seven Wonders of the Boob World

After my dehydrating, heat-stroking Rapture disaster on Sunday and my Dolly-Parton-and-Violet-Beauregard-packed-into-running-bras-and-hot-pants, PMS-y experience on Tuesday, I have finally been hit upside the head with the rake in the grass that IS...

get a new running bra... or two ... or three or four.

What would it be like to run on a really hot day in just a sportsbra and shorts? I'm not a guy, so I really can't even consider shirtless territory :P

What would it be like to run in just ONE running bra that worked withOUT feeling like your breasts were a pair of tightly-bound, ancient Chinese feet? I mentioned in my Running Bra Report that I need support. I also showed you the two truss-like, immoveable bras that I currently use.

Today I explored shopping. My youngest child is now in preschool... today was her second day... woo hooo! I went to the actual, physical Title Nine store and tried on running bras... alone. Wow. My focusing-ability was incredible!

And after trying on about eight different ones, I found one that just may work :)

Behold the Seven Wonders of the boob world bra... that's really what it's called... and if I had a tan, I might even look like that bra model ;-)

I plan on trying it out tonight... in the dark just in case it really doesn't work all that well. Even though Title Nine doesn't know it, I am going to review this thing. So look out!

Do you have support issues when you run?

23 comments:

  1. That's the bra I wore when I was running and nursing. I loved it. Now, I am a card carrying member of the IBTC and could probably run bra-less, so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that was quick! And yes you were alone but not THAT alone....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Maggi was with me! But she's a grown up ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do have support issues too...so I double up. It's literally been YEARS since I bought a new running bra. I am not a pretty sight when I run, I can promise you that!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried that one and didn't like the straps. Title Nine also has one called "2-In-1 Full-Support Adjustable Sports Bra". I SWEAR by this bra! I have 3 of them! After wearing 2 bras for years I went with this one and I just love it! Title Nine is so cool too they will let you return bras if they don't work out...I just love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Learned way too much about something I shouldnt need to learn about

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was wondering how the male population would react...I see BDD gave me the answer :).

    I am with Tonia, IBTC club member...and I'm ok with that actually. Mostly, I wear the tank with the built in bra - two birds with one stone thingie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yup, card carrying member of the IBTC here too.

    That bra looks just like one of the Moving Comfort bras, which I've heard rave reviews about. Apparently Enell makes great, supportive bras for 32C and up as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is something I struggle with. everytime I see a picture of me running my boobs are all over the place, not pretty and um ouch. I've been wearing some moving comfort bras lately and have been happy. They even have one that lets your boobs be TWO entities, no more uni-boob!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to suck it up and find a good one! I keep putting it off because I will be launched back into IBTC as soon as I wean Sam. And because I'm cheap.
    So are you going just sports bra and super short shorts tonight? Run free! lol

    Also, Aaron stepped on a rake once and it smacked him in the face. Just like in the cartoons. I was a jerk wife and laughed till I cried. Still makes me laugh to think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty bra and ha ha that would be overkill for me. I have no support issues when I run :) Yay for another 3.5 hours of you time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Honestly I love the champion brand sports bras at Target. Support is necessary in my case and these do the trick :) I have been having shoe issues lately...another trek to the running store today may have solved my problem

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am just impressed that you could go bra shopping kidless. That must have been AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Chris K has support issues, i am sure...just not the same as yours ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I tried the Enell a few years back and they didn't work, I used moving comfort. Then I had kids and unlike TMB who is now a member of the IBTC, I am in the "oh-my-gosh-how-do-you-run-with-those-doesn't-it-hurt?" club. So I tried Enell again and to my surprise it is the only bra that works for me at the moment. Good luck keeping your girls in check.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Look at you! No comments? what? I had to scroll all the way down here....:) I'm the president of the IBTC so I know nothing about supportive bras. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Unfortunately, I've got no support issues :-( I hope it works out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I wear Enell sports bra and am fairly big. I did a bra review on my blog if your interested in checking it out.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my gosh...LOVE Title 9! Before kids my ladies were pretty big...I always wished for them to shrink...my wish has come true..THANK GOD!!! I can just buy regular sports bras without having to spend $40!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOL - that's what the bra is called. great name. It certainly drew me to this post, as I am quite behind in reading and my reader is overfull.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I don't have any issues supporting my girls. I actually wear a regular bra during my runs.

    ReplyDelete

we *heart* comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...