02 September 2011

How does this mommy get her "ME" time?

You've been reading about my adventures last weekend... hard to believe that one week ago, I was headed down the highway from Seattle, WA to Sandy, OR and the Mother of All Relays... Hood to Coast 2011!

This morning I am guesting over at...


Life in the BAT cave

with a piece titled...

How does this mommy get her 'me' time?

It's short and is sort of about why I was so excited about this crazy relay :)

To read more about the relay itself, I now have a tabbed page for "Hood to Coast Relay 2011"where you can see my creative application that got me selected to be a part of Team Nuun in addition to some prep posts and, of course, my recaps :)

Enjoy!

And  have a great weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. I have loved reading about your relay!! Can I join you next year?!?!

    ReplyDelete

we *heart* comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...