23 March 2011

Musique pour Mercredi... and Charo update!

This song is so lovely... it's a shame to have to mention Charo in the same post.  But we have our work cut out for us!  In case you missed yesterday's post about the contest which includes a link to the post explaining how it works click here.

So this is just a daily reminder to go VOTE!!!  >>>>>>>>>

Now.... we can sit back and get lost in the beauty that is Wasis Diop... a French-speaking, Senagalese.

:)



Have a wonderful Wednesday :)

Cuchi-Cuchi!

3 comments:

  1. I just figured out you can stuff the ballot box - 1 vote per day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be voting daily. Charo scares me. I think her face is made of plastic. That might be mean, I'm not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl. You. Are. Way. Too. Cool. For. Me.

    You
    Rock.

    ReplyDelete

we *heart* comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...