12 December 2010

Startin' 'em young...

This is mostly for Janae over at The Hungry Runner Girl.  She posted an instructional video on how to use a foam roller the other day.  The girl has some awesome legs!

Anyway, I've been using a foam roller for awhile... since before I started running in September.  But now that I am running, I use it more.  And my little girl is totally into it, too!

Here we are, rolling away before yesterday's run... warning: it's a little over a minute and, while she is super cute, I understand that other people's kids doing boring stuff gets boring fast.  A bonus:  you get to hear my fake-sounding voice and my really obnoxious 11-year old in the background.




And here is Miss C working out with daddy while he does P90X... the girl is hardcore already.  Again, this is over a minute and a half... I recommend only watching the first 30 seconds at the most.  lol  This is to primarily avoid hearing my voice (really don't like the way I sound... pretty sure I am not alone in that!) AND to avoid hearing my other obnoxious son (this one is 5 years old).  And I will be sparing you the other videos of this workout when she tries to do the Kenpo part and daddy's wacky jacks.



Hope that wasn't too boring for y'all!

11 comments:

  1. I just had to watch it all. Only because you said I shouldn't. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just finished watching your videos..Great!!!

    --I prefer running without shoes. My toes didn't get cold. Besides, if I'm in front from the start, no one can step on them. ~Michelle Dekkers - mountain hardwear

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!
    You just won my giveaway!
    Thanks for following my blog- I look forward to reading yours.
    Email me your address and I'll drop your Foot Locker gift cert in the mail- runoldlady@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha that was awesome!! The Hungry Runner Girl inspired me to use my foam roller more too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My netbook doesn't like video, but we ordered a foam roller right before I got pregnant and I never mastered it at all. I am also a big fan of the P90X...I just wish we had somewhere in the house to do it without feeling like we're going to shake the house down! Ugh, this makes me so excited to have this baby and get back in shape!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah I love the videos! I should try those rollers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of foam rollers. Hmmm... I was picturing hair rollers, but I realized that wasn't much exercise. BTW, your voice sounds perfectly fine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL...perfect...like it's nuthin'...she's caught right on.

    ReplyDelete

we *heart* comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...