Now you get seven facts about lil' ol' me! We have Emz, runner extraordinaire, at "If I can't convince you--I'll at least confuse you" to thank for this.
- I always wanted to be a young mom (like mine) so that I would be fun and and have energy and not be bothered by noise and high-jinks. We don't always get what we want.
- I loved "The Sound of Music" when I was a kid and wanted to be like Maria...able to sing gloriously and marry a man with LOTS of kids. One out two isn't bad ;-)
- I once ran a 5:45 cross-country mile... I was 26. And I remember it like it was yesterday.
- I wash my hair about once a week. This is NOT gross. My hair looks like straw if I wash it more often.
- I have yet to have a cavity in any of my teeth. But I can't say "never" cuz then it'll probably happen.
- I am living proof that even a really sucky athlete can, with perseverance and years of hard work, buck the odds and stick it in the face of stupid naysayers. Nyah!
- I did something pretty cool a long time ago, and I have this to show for it:
(I'm the one on the left, with the medal tucked into my shirt).
Now TAG... you're "IT"!!!
1. Q-man at Q on the Move
2. Corey at Corblue's Closet
3. Rachel at GetRealMama