13 November 2010

"tag" - courtesy of Emz

I've been tagged.  I'm "It."

Now you get seven facts about lil' ol' me!  We have Emz, runner extraordinaire, at "If I can't convince you--I'll at least confuse you" to thank for this.
  1. I always wanted to be a young mom (like mine) so that I would be fun and and have energy and not be bothered by noise and high-jinks.  We don't always get what we want.
  2. I loved "The Sound of Music" when I was a kid and wanted to be like Maria...able to sing gloriously and marry a man with LOTS of kids.  One out  two isn't bad  ;-)
  3. I once ran a 5:45 cross-country mile... I was 26.  And I remember it like it was yesterday. 
  4. I wash my hair about once a week.  This is NOT gross.  My hair looks like straw if I wash it more often.
  5. I have yet to have a cavity in any of my teeth.  But I can't say "never" cuz then it'll probably happen.
  6. I am living proof that even a really sucky athlete can, with perseverance and years of hard work, buck the odds and stick it in the face of stupid naysayers.  Nyah!
  7. I did something pretty cool a long time ago, and I have this to show for it:

(I'm the one on the left, with the medal tucked into my shirt).

Now TAG... you're "IT"!!!

1.  Q-man at Q on the Move
2.  Corey at Corblue's Closet
3.  Rachel at GetRealMama

 Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. I love your list!!
    I wish I could do #4. I wash four days a week and am still an oily mess. TMI. Sorry.

    Love the photo.

    Thanks for playing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word-you are going to have to explain that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most people have to wash their hair every day simply BECAUSE they wash their hair every day! People who do "no poo" can often go a week without washing and not even get oily because it's the washing that signals the hair to get oily. I thought it sounded crazy too but I tried it and it was true.

    ReplyDelete

we *heart* comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...