22 November 2010

I don' wanna be a chicken...

I told you I was going to do it... but how many people really read the crap words of wisdom and inspiration in the sidebar of any blog?

In case you didn't know, I am giving this chickie-poo away!  Yes, for real!  Can you believe it????  It can be YOURS!  

This would make the most awesome gift for someone who keeps giving you fruitcake for the holidays.  Or perhaps for that relative who insists on giving your kids really loud and annoying toys.  We all know what payback is...  ;-)

Whatever you do, though, don't give it to your own children or they will hate you when you take it away... which you will.  I know this to be true.  From personal experience.  I am now hated.

The one, the only, X-Treem-ly Annoying, Screechy, Dancing
FUNKY CHICKEN TOY!!!!!
(and a hush falls over the crowd...)



Sorry 'bout the quality of the video... my lil' doo-doo camera is really old and I actually didn't even know it had a video feature.  Lucky us!

So to win it, just tell me a little about why you want it.  There will be nothing random about the selection, it will be totally up to my whim and fancy.  Of course, I know that no one is going to try for this bad boy.

Oh, and just in case you were worried about damaged merchandise, I did catch it before it hit the ground!

2 comments:

  1. You all have no idea how lucky you are that he walked off the washer and I needed to stop filming...
    Big G just came in and is pleading with me to keep the chicken. Maybe this should become a 'Save the Chicken' post...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a social worker AND I work with teenagers....by choice. A little funky chicken is nothing. In fact bring it on.
    The truth is that I can handle crisis better than I can handle toys like this. But I've gotten to a point in my life of complete surrender and I can prove it by you sending me this chicken.
    The truth truth is that Coben would LOVE this. He is easily pleased and has the best giggle ever. I would put up with anything to hear that giggle. A

    ReplyDelete

we *heart* comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...