I have been asked by one of the funniest people I have ever had the good fortune to stumble upon... Kelley over at Kelley's Breakroom (she'll even give you a Coke after you take a seat in her comfy orange chair)... to bombard you all with yet seven more
- I over-use the little semi-colon/hyphen/parenthesis combo... I just LOVE the little winky face it makes ;-) see? so if you read my blog or my comments on your blog (or the blogs of others) and wonder "what is up with that?"... no need to wonder anymore! ;-)
- I love Barney. The big purple dinosaur who sings and dances. Love. He tells us to eat healthy snacks ("have a snack. have an apple or an orange. have a snack. broccoli is neat....when you want something crunchy, when you want something sweet... fruits and vegetables are always fun to eat!"). He assures us that we're growing taller, bigger and stronger... everyday... even when we're sleeping and even while we play. He is so nice and kind and understanding and imaginative and supportive and encouraging... what's not to love? But I cannot stand Baby Bop or BJ (BJ... for real? I don't understand why they named a character BJ... just asking for ridicule). Those two should be extincted.
- I am totally skeeved by just the thought of cleaning up after a dog with a plastic bag. Weird, I know, given that I have changed a bazillion poopy diapers and toilet-trained 3 kids and so have, on occasion, practically been up to my elbows in human excrement. But there's something about putting my hand in that plastic bag and then grabbing on the steaming hot dog poo... will it be squishy? will it be hard? will it fall apart? will it hold form? is there a hole in this bag? I just don't ever ever ever ever ever want to do that again ever in my life.
- I believe in miracles.
- I love busting on people... just for fun... I don't hardly ever mean it to be mean.
- I am often very irreverent and totally un-PC... all in the name of fun. I try to not take anything too seriously... except the job of shepherding my kids into adulthood in one piece and at least semi-equipped to take on this big beastie we call 'life'. This irreverence doesn't go over too well in my super-dee-duper (thanks, Barney ;-) ) PC community, and the humor of it is often lost on the area natives.
- I am as absolutely astounded that anyone reads my blog (let alone likes it) as I am that I can ever cook something without burning it... or the pan it was supposed to be cooking in.
So thanks to everyone who comes here ever.
And extra thanks to those who return.
And super-dee-duper thanks to those who leave nice comments ;-)