10 August 2011

Even Clone Troopers Need to Nap

After a long morning spent battling against 
the forces of the Confederacy of Independent Systems...


she came up for a breather...


to get dressed and pass out hard on the couch...



for a really long time...


"don't wake me up, mama..."


"go away..."


"I mean it."



She slept through my rockin' Core Synergistics workout and the long, bloody and loud battle between O-G Wan Kenobi and Darth Q-dious.

She woke up just in time to eat dinner, carry out Order 66  and go to bed.




7 comments:

  1. That's not a lot of time to carry out Order 66, but I guess when you're well-rested...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet. :) I love it when my youngest sleeps hard like that...as long as I'm not trying to wake him up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I could keep up with that girl. Whenever I feel the need to have another baby, I come read a post of your busy one and remember how old I am ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's hard work being a hero...especially an intergalactic one :) Just when I think my boys have outgrown their lightsabers, there's another epic battle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You could have run a marathon during that nap...next time, plan accordingly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did the imperial death march music fill the air when she came in

    ReplyDelete

we *heart* comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...