08 March 2011

A Woman That Inspires...

Once a month, One Wee Voice/Life – Inspired by the Wee Man hosts a scheduled post aimed at bringing awareness to a worthy social cause... and I do my very best to take part :)  This month's topic honors International Women's Day with a piece on a woman that inspires.





Baby X

she's my woman


How could she not be?  She inspires me beyond all reaches of imagination.

Her thoughtfulness and creativity know no bounds.

Her gentle and loving nature is more beautiful than her infectious smile and glowing blue eyes.




Her solidity and depth of character surprise me daily.

She is always up for just about anything and participates with great zeal.


She has a super sense of humor.


She has shown me unparalleled courage and strength and faith.

Her story is that of a true survivor and a shining light.


I strive to be worthy of such a wonder.

Baby X, you inspire me to be the very best that I can be each and every day.




7 comments:

  1. Wow. Wonderful use of my sneak into blog land when I'm trying to stay off and finish my book club book. So beautiful. Isn't it amazing how our children teach us? I learn so much from all of my children...something different from each one. Lovely! And your kids are so stunning...such unique little faces...can't really think of the words for it but they are gorgeous to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pics, those blue eyes are gorgeous and soulful.

    Okay, so your email has been hacked. Did you know that yet? Someone is sending emails on your account to everyone in your address book asking for money saying you are trapped in the UK. They just sent me a second one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pic of the tiny glasses on her nose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful post! Children are so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pictures are so great! What a beautiful little woman you have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brought tears to my eyes...the essence of what deserves to be celebrated about women!!!

    ReplyDelete

we *heart* comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...