27 May 2011

Friday's Must-List... courtesy of Henry Happened :)


Happy Friday! What are your plans for the weekend? Yay, it's a holiday! You have an extra day for a few things you must check out to wear, eat or simply be inspired by.
  • Always Just a Mom: Stephanie is hanging out with her besties in a 10-year mini-reunion. Friends + wine & cheese = fun times!
  • A Bit of Sunshine: Rebekah is being intentional about date nights with her hubby with this gorgeous Italian dinner at home.
  • Taking It On: XLMIC shares this hilarious video of the Houdini-esque Miss C.
  • Delighted Momma: Lindsay gets crafty with clay and makes this amazing bracelet for only $5.
  • I Am A Greedy Girl: Is showing off the amazing Ruche summer collection.
  • Cherished Handmade Treasures: Sandy makes amazing French Macaroons. So pretty!
  • Cool Kids: Betsy shares her 5 mommy must haves for summer - including this awesome bracelet!
  • Making It Lovely: Nicole created this colorful print for her daughter's bedroom - and you can download it for free.
  • henry happened: Stephanie turns ugly jeans into an easy DIY bell bottoms project.
The Must List is produced weekly by stephanie of henry happened - for information on how to be involved, email me at henryhappened@gmail.com


********************

And another Friday MUST.... go whack on that big pink button up there on the right. WHACK it, I tell ya! And then give me the "thumbs UP" when you get where it takes you :)

Or click on this awesome PINK LINK HERE and be delivered right to the voting page without needing to drag that cursor allllllll the way up there ;-)

Thanks for all of your support!

3 comments:

  1. The cannoli in the upper right corner is killing me. I love those things in a way that is almost unnatural. Seriously LOVE them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best cannoli I have ever had was from Reading Terminal Market in Philadelphia... can't remember the bakery for the life of me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gonna see Bridesmaid with my new G.F. tonight. I'm leaving on Sunday for Santa Fe, NM to play some golf with my Dad. Nice weekend, eh? Hope all is well with you and yours.

    ReplyDelete

we *heart* comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...