25 May 2011

Musique pour Mercredi... ça c'est pour Caroline




With all the voting excitement today, I nearly forgot it was Wednesday!

This one goes out to Caroline, who is heading home to Québec to visit family. Bon voyage, chérie!

*********************
Did you miss the barefoot running in a skirt?...well, the video is HERE. I did keep my bra on, though, so perhaps not as exciting as one might think...

*********************

The voting frenzy continues through June 1st. The battle has really been heating up in that 11/10/9 zone, fighting it out for space in the Top 10... lots of back-and-forth... fortunately, no name-calling or mud-slinging ;-)  You can help us pull away from the fracas by clicking on THIS LINK!!!! Or smacking that pink circle up there on the right :)

*********************

And maybe some Twitter? I gave you the bird up there, too. Click that sucker and see what happens...

3 comments:

  1. Ah Merci
    I love it!!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Les Colocs!
    100 % Québécois !!!
    Sadly the lead singer passed away a few years ago. A tragedy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You crack me up! No name calling yet Beotch! But you better watch your back Yo! Just kidding. I don't know if I have another round of campaigning in me...you're just too good!

    ReplyDelete

we *heart* comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...