31 May 2011

Granny's Gadgets #21... how to make a caipirinha

WOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!

Not only is the tryout for varsity cheer squad AKA mommy runner blogger popularity/vote-grubber contest AKA Circle of Moms Top 25 Health & Fitness Mom Blogs contest almost OVER...can I get a "halle-bleepin-lujah"? but first go jab that pink button over there on the right, would you please? thanks ;-)...

but...

Granny's Gadgets has come of age... she is legal... a rockin'-sockin' 21... and do you know what that means?

Drinks are on the house!

Even if you don't drink, you might be able to use this gadget for other purposes... watch and see... simply use this demonstration as a means of getting your creative culinary juices flowing...


Though I make fun of that contest, I am a hyper-competitive mommy runner blogger, and as such, I want to blow some doors off! Less than 48 hours are left... let's push that envelope... how high the sky? At press time, we are sitting in 5th... which is AWESOME!!!! But I'll bet we could hit Top 3... whaddya say?

Join the ranks of the people pimping themselves out for me by tweeting this link (http://circleofmoms.com/blogger/taking), sharing it on your FB, sending out a mass emailing to your entire contact list directing them all to vote for MEEEEEE, or you could even hire an airplane with one of those word things flapping behind it to fly over the entire U.S. or WORLD (this thing is GLOBAL)  for the next two days...

XL! XL! She's our gal!
Vote for her! Be a pal!

Oh, boy... I have LOTS of dorky cheers like that... if you were my FB friend, you would know ;-) They are all sooooooooooo sick of me!

I thought of a new reworking of a famous song... the Bay City Rollers "S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y night!" but I sub in letters that encourage you to vote for me! Clever, right? I know!

And now you have that tune stuck in your head... probably not a good thing :P

13 comments:

  1. I love the looks of that drink!! I think my husband might need that recipe. YUM!
    We use to use the muddler for a yummy summer drink that was vodka and cherries and lemons??? I think those were them main ingredients. It was YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmm, lime juice and rum...and when you run out of limes...just drink the rum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I added another vote for ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy caipirinhas! Where do you get all these gadgets? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually appreciate all the subtle reminders to go vote for you. It seems like it's working too, 1200 votes?! You rock. I tell people to go vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs and I'm up to 60 I think, lol. Maybe I need to apply more pressure or should I bribe them? Hmm.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry I got hopelessly lost at "spurtle". But I did vote.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alcohol? We can use gadets to make alcoholic cocktails? Well now, that spikes more of an interest...maybe I'll do this gadget thing afterall!! After I win my big prize for most votes casted, of course! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. "gadgets" ... I'm out of school now so don't have to use my brain anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just voted for you and my mom is also voting for you every day! Will tweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. not a drinker....but Stopping in with Happiness Is ..... Blog Hop and now following =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are hilarious! :) That just made me laugh, at 12:30 at night. Thanks for that! I'm so glad you linked up to the Happiness blog hop--hope to see you back next week! (and will you please add my button next time so people will know about it, pretty please?)

    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

we *heart* comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...