29 April 2011

Vecchio Venerdì... a future plumber?

Back when he was three years old, Big G wanted to be just like daddy when he grew up. Daddy is a contractor, and Big G knows how a tool belt works...

"I got it, mom!"
as he stuffs tool-shaped puzzle-pieces into his waistband...

"See? I'm a worker..."
you know what's coming, right?

We're thinking he'll be a plumber ;-)


What did/do you want to be when you grow up?
– I wanted to be a movie star. And a mommy. Big G no longer entertains visions of plumbing... he now wants to be a mythology professor. 

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for a very well needed laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! I always wanted to be a nurse... maybe someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is adorable! I wanted to be a lawyer, I was really good at making an argument!

    I am a new follower from the I ♥ Blogging hop, thank you for joining our hop! I hope you can stop by www.mooseandtater.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute!!! ha ha!
    well ok I wanted to be a girl POPE, don't ask...then I decided that is not good because I could not get married and have kids so I wanted to be a Pshychiatrist. I had good grades. I applied to Med school. I did not get in and became a chemical engineer!
    when I was young the one thing I did not want to be is what I am right now: a stay at home mom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanted to be a roofer. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rich and Infamous. To heck with fame.... I'm 42 1/2 and I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. melbourne plumber

    ReplyDelete

we *heart* comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...