08 April 2011

Why are French playgrounds so cool?

The structures just seem more designed or something.

Above is one of the two little kid structures,
and below is the big kid structure...


They seem so hi-tech and so useable. And so play-on-able.

like this amazingly cool spinning thing...
and this weird slide...

Even the boingy things are cooler than in America.

neato blue piggy,
cute clownfish,
and, wow, a helicopter!
lol

But Miss C is old-school...


I had to fish her out of this mud-puddle about 20 times...
this is where she wanted to be.


my apologies for the seriously blown-out pictures... sunny day and not knowing how to turn off the flash on my doo-doo camera :P

7 comments:

  1. Awesome. It looks like the playgrounds here in New Zealand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad for you guys. It looks like you're having an amazing time. Have some fun for me if you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly, a playground is only as cool as the age of the oldest 'kid' playing on it. (I needed to see you on that bar-slide thing)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought the 'washed-out-ness' was a coolio European effect. You are hip and French-like even when you don't mean to be. I like it!

    ReplyDelete

we *heart* comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...